MY LAST 10 AMAZON ORDERS
Inspired by @cvlop61
- 1.Had this in a Seattle pubNeeded more. Like chili sauce with a more intriguing flavor.
- 2.Got this for my husbandHe's not much of a book reader, but he was having some minor surgery that would keep him from golf for a couple weeks.
- 3.Ran across this book while looking for something.I'm looking forward to reading about Alma Spreckles. Apparently she was a force to be reckoned with in early San Francisco society.
- 4.I loved this show. There were some really clever and funny bits. Overshadowed, of course, by Saturday Night Live. They had super musical guests (Plasmatics, Jim Carroll Band, the Blasters, Rockpile, Devo).
- 5.Stolen from my porch.My neighbors Sam and Alicia tried to stop the thief. Sam even got in his car to try to track him down. This was for my visit to Seattle and watching the game—which virtually everyone does in Seattle.
- 6.Purchased because of a list by myself and a conversation with @juliareese
- 7.Makes the very best iced tea.My recipe for one gallon: thirteen bags, steep in two cups boiled water for thirteen minutes. Add sugar, anywhere from 1/4 to 3/4 cup, and fill rest of container with cold water. Enjoy.
- 8.From a list request by @theranmanList app is costing me money—money well spent! This book is brilliant.
- 9.For my granddaughter's third birthday. She loves tools and building things.I can't wait to teach her household plumbing repair!
- 10.Damn it, TSA, make up your mind on the Swiss Army Knives! Last I heard, the tiny ones were okay. Now they aren't. I've flown with it probably forty times in the past few years.I only use the scissors to cut my crochet yarn, so I bought one without the blade—which I was afraid of anyhow.