Photos On My Phone That Accurately Depict My Aesthetic
Let me know if you can pick up a connection between these things; it's a mystery to me.
- •The White RabbitI get a thrill every time I see it actually sitting in my house.
- •This ring:I am mildly obsessed. I keep the pictures because it sold for far more than I was able to bid. I search for its duplicate almost daily.
- •The beachMy happy place. Especially when you can share it with others who love it just as much.
- •WaterfallsI will never see enough of them.
- •HouseplantsJust a few, so watering them doesn't feel like a chore.
- •Art like this:Found this artist on Bored Panda. He's from Russia and we are Facebook friends.
- •Good grammar and punctuationMy mission in life.
- •This music:Power pop forever.
- •Little flawsMy daughter bought new dishes and one included a fingerprint. I am super envious. It's now their, "You are Special Today" plate.
- •Uncommon candyAnd the joy that comes from searching for them. These are Japanese gummy disks. The fruit flavors are spot on.
- •Photographs like this:Isn't she fabulous?
- •The style of the 1930sWhy, why, didn't I buy this when I had the chance?
- •Frank EinsteinIt made us happy when the trick or treaters knew what I'd carved.
- •This guy:Milton May. Named after a SF Giants catcher from the 1980s. Just because.
- •FireworksWould watch them every night if I could. (Interestingly, this pic makes me think of the ring at #2.)