Photos On My Phone That Accurately Depict My Aesthetic
Let me know if you can pick up a connection between these things; it's a mystery to me.
- 1.The White RabbitI get a thrill every time I see it actually sitting in my house.
- 2.This ring:I am mildly obsessed. I keep the pictures because it sold for far more than I was able to bid. I search for its duplicate almost daily.
- 3.The beachMy happy place. Especially when you can share it with others who love it just as much.
- 4.WaterfallsI will never see enough of them.
- 5.HouseplantsJust a few, so watering them doesn't feel like a chore.
- 6.Art like this:Found this artist on Bored Panda. He's from Russia and we are Facebook friends.
- 7.Good grammar and punctuationMy mission in life.
- 8.This music:Power pop forever.
- 9.Little flawsMy daughter bought new dishes and one included a fingerprint. I am super envious. It's now their, "You are Special Today" plate.
- 10.Uncommon candyAnd the joy that comes from searching for them. These are Japanese gummy disks. The fruit flavors are spot on.
- 11.Photographs like this:Isn't she fabulous?
- 12.The style of the 1930sWhy, why, didn't I buy this when I had the chance?
- 13.Frank EinsteinIt made us happy when the trick or treaters knew what I'd carved.
- 14.This guy:Milton May. Named after a SF Giants catcher from the 1980s. Just because.
- 15.FireworksWould watch them every night if I could. (Interestingly, this pic makes me think of the ring at #2.)