PICTURES OF MY PLASTIC SANDALS
- •For the last twenty years, my go-to daily sandals are these cheap, sandals I buy on Kauai. Every time we go, I pick up a new pair to have on hand for when the current pair breaks apart, which isn't often. These are sturdy cheap sandals.And every time I think of my cheap sandals, I sing Joe Jackson's line, "somebody steppin' on my plastic sandals" in my head. I've since learned my plastic sandals are rubber; I'm pretending I don't know this.
- •My plastic sandals' typical morning:
- •Checking out the back yard
- •Arabian jasmine is looking good!
- •This is the life ...
- •Extreme closeup
- •Heading back inside
- •A rare trip into the houseMade extra trippy because I can see the photo of my sandals and my actual sandals at the same time.