PREDICTIVE TEXT POEM
Inspired by @k8mcgarry
- •I can not stand the predictive text option—I am SO not predictable when it comes to what I choose to write. But I clicked that horrid feature on just for this. Sounds like fun.And it WAS fun! Here goes ...
- •Roses are
- •red pepper and cheese
- •sandwich for me and my daughter ...
- •... is a very small woman, and she also has the flavor flavor.[not a typo, PT gave me this twice]
- •And she also had the ingredients to make the bread and cheese for the bread
- •for the bread recipe ingredients.
- •The end. Apparently, predictive text thinks my daughter and I like to bake cheese bread, because my poem got in a loop of the following at the end:for bread ingredients ingredients recipe recipe for recipe recipe and ingredients recipe ingredients and ingredients
- •I want to make this now! Anybody have a recipe for this beauty?