WHAT DECEMBER LOOKS LIKE IN MY PHONE
Inspired by @jessicaz
- •L.A. Freeway attempting to make a giant candy caneAn aerial shot of the 405 the night before Thanksgiving (added to my phone in December).
- •Two crows sharing an important conversation.I love these super smart birds. These two sat there for two or three minutes.
- •This girlMy three-year-old granddaughter decorating a felt tree.
- •This guyI woke him from a nap—he usually doesn't look that crabby.
- •Tortilla faceSee the face? Taking pareidolia photos is one of my favorite hobbies. I have a lot and think it would make a good list. Here's a link to a Daily Mail article about seeing faces in clouds ... and alarm clocks, mops, potatoes, and pears. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3280816/What-photos-s-faces-suffer-facial-pareidolia.html
- •Looking for a new suit for water aerobicsThe site in the ad is annoying because they advertise a price, but when you go to buy it, the price in the ad is only for one size ... a very uncommon size. Shouldn't they list a price range?
- •A name-the-celebrity-caricature graphic (too long to show all)Not much associated with holiday festivities yet. Maybe I'll add some later in the week.
- •Just now ...Sorely needed a mental health day, and Milton the Cat is right there with me. He takes up a lot of room and must be touching me. 😊