WHY I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING
Requested by @angela3950. Definitely my favorite kind of shopping. Here's why:
- •Near me, there are many different types of groceries: regular supermarkets, natural food stores, Asian markets, Vietnamese fruit markets, Farmers' markets, British grocers, Indian, Portuguese, and Indonesian markets.And Trader Joe's ... in a class by itself.
- •Going to any food market is the ultimate in exploration!You find the things you know you want, but if you're not in a hurry you can see what's new and exciting, what's unusual, and you can be inspired to create new meals and baked goodies.
- •I can afford anything in the store.So I don't have to think too much about my budget.
- •You often meet interesting people in grocery stores.You can engage in conversation over a box of crackers, have someone help you with the high shelves, and learn about new products or share your favorites.
- •You can do your neighbors a favor and see if they need anything before you go.Some of our neighbors are elderly and no longer drive.
- •You can spend as much or as little time shopping as you like.
- •If you are a regular, the staff are friendly and are happy to see you.
- •If the market has a bakery, you can get cake.
- •Grocery stores are a wonderland.I'm just running up to the store ... need anything?😊 🍐🥔🥖🍆🍇🥑🥕🌽🥚🍗🍒🍌🧀🍜🍾🍫🍰🍰
- •@angela3950 If we lived closer, I would totally shop for you!