Already on li.st? Open in app.
Pops really threw a wrench in my plans and made the last minute decision to use my oven to cook the bird. These are the silly questions he asked me.
- •"You're awake?"Yes, I am. You called. I answered
- •"Do you know how to turn on your oven?"Really?
- •"You're home?"Yeah, obvi. I just opened the door for you. We just spoke on the phone 10 minutes ago. Why would I leave?
- •"Who told you to do that?"I just rubbed butter on the turkey. Food Network, Biatch!
This is what I heard while in line at the grand opening of The Crack Shack
- •"Maybe the line is long because no one can read the menu. What's a brioche?"I die.
- •"Do the bullets means they are the favorites or popular items? Like how do they know? They just opened today"It clearly states at the bottom of the menu that the ▪️denotes items served all day.
- •"That's a big sandwich. They must have big chickens."Ok Mom🐔
- •"Biggie, Michael, Beastie, Floyd..."Instead of numbers, you are given CD sleeves
- 1.Coming to America
- 2.He's Just Not That Into You
- 3.Rush Hour (1-3)