Friends of Your Parents Who Say Hi
Your parents have a lot of friends. They're always asking about you. They've always liked you.
- •Jan and Steve from next doorThey always liked you! They saw one of your videos and said "not for me" but they're very proud of you.
- •Bruce Abrams from Dad's officeHe's got a son about your age remember? Jeffrey? Oh sorry he goes by Jeff now. He got married last fall to um... a lovely girl, Caitlin I believe? Did you see that? I don't know if you're Facebook friends.
- •Mark and Cathy Selway (their daughter Sarah is single...)Mark and Cathy! They met your folks after you moved away but they've seen photos and they think you're a nice looking boy. Their daughter lives in the city too. Single. A cardiologist. And cute! Just let them know if you want her information. No pressure!
- •Dan Ericsson who used to live on East Street but moved to that row of condos by Mann's HillDan's the one who built that big shed! Remember? He says hi!
- •Beth from Garden ClubBeth saw the most recent photo of you your folks have hanging on the wall and she said you look "really good with a beard." Then she did this weird eyebrow thing. Kinda gave off a weird vibe. Things with Ron are probably bad. She seemed drunk. Anyway she says hi.