Social Media Things That Will Always Make You Feel Gross
- •Reading the comments on any female celebrity's Instagram.
- •Typing a racial slur into the Twitter search bar.
- •Reading a funny Facebook or Twitter back and forth and seeing someone who's not really friends with the people on the thread comment and be ignored over and over.
- •People you know paying each other back on Venmo for a thing you weren't invited to.
- •Discovering that someone you know has a secret poetry tumblr/rap soundcloud/burlesque modeling portfolio/comedy vlog.
- •A Facebook message from someone you haven't spoken to in 10+ years.
- •Noticing as a very Instagram-centric couple delete 2 years of pictures off of their feeds.See also: a Facebook status going from "engaged" to "single."
- •Meeting a cute person and discovering via their Twitter that they are not only not funny, but not aware that they are not funny.
- •When someone doesn't know that Onion articles are satirical.
- •The racist Facebook statuses of your relatives/high school acquaintances.