5 FOOD DISHES I MAKE THAT ARE PRETTY GOOD...
In order of my favorites
- •Pan Fried Peanut and Curry TortelliniIt sounds a little strange, but it's probably my favorite thing that I make.
- •Crab CakesAdd an egg to your batter... Gamechanger.
- •Home FriesSlow and steady wins the race with potatoes. A breakfast staple.
- •Brussel SproutsOil, salt, pepper, and roast slowly until dark and tender. No fancy stuff needed. A perfect substitute for meat.
- •Honey and Ginger TilapiaA nice change to a normal fish. Adds a nice flair to things.