5 FOOD DISHES I MAKE THAT ARE PRETTY GOOD...
In order of my favorites
- 1.Pan Fried Peanut and Curry TortelliniIt sounds a little strange, but it's probably my favorite thing that I make.
- 2.Crab CakesAdd an egg to your batter... Gamechanger.
- 3.Home FriesSlow and steady wins the race with potatoes. A breakfast staple.
- 4.Brussel SproutsOil, salt, pepper, and roast slowly until dark and tender. No fancy stuff needed. A perfect substitute for meat.
- 5.Honey and Ginger TilapiaA nice change to a normal fish. Adds a nice flair to things.