A PHOTO FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015
Inspired by @dena
- •JanuaryWe went to the city and my Dad, my brother(@isgeorgerobson) and I took band photos for a band we don't have.
- •FebruaryI got my first suit and felt awesome.
- •MarchIn that same suit, right before I chopped my hair off and shaved.
- •AprilMy brother and I explored a town we had never been to.
- •MayAt the emergency room while having to get stitches in my elbow after riding my longboard down a steep hill (I made it to the bottom before I jumped off). It was worth it. *I was not wearing a helmet, pads, or shoes... I was lucky.
- •JuneRecording a bass track for my friend in a professional NYC studio.
- •JulyI got to see Foo Fighters in concert, and it was the best concert I've ever been to.
- •AugustComing home from my last day of work (for one of my jobs). This displays the amount of energy I have at the end of the work day, but also my emotions on the job being over.
- •SeptemberThe day before I went back to school/my thoughts on the fact that it was my last day of freedom.
- •OctoberMy brother got tickets to see NYCFC play the New England Revolution (My two favorite Major League Soccer teams) for my birthday.
- •NovemberJumping in the Atlantic on Thanksgiving (a tradition which is usually cold, but was really warm this year).
- •DecemberI was in a Christmas play with a lot of old friends who I hadn't seen in awhile, and I was also able to make a lot of new friends.