ART I LOVE
Inspired by @amieshmamie I used to hate art. Then I realized you just have to find the right art for you.
- •Sudden Shower over Shin-Ōhashi bridge and Atake- Andō HiroshigeIt just makes me feel happy and peaceful if that makes any sense.
- •The Persistence of Memory- Salvador DalíThe first piece of art that I was ever like... Wow.
- •Empire of Light- René MagritteI remember choosing this painting in 3rd grade for an art project because I hated all of the other choices. Only now do I realize it was a Magritte and that I actually enjoy it.
- •Mt. Fuji- HiroshigeI love that color blue and the depth of the waves.
- •Golcanda- MagritteI don't necessarily know why I like it, but I do.
- •Sistine Chapel Ceiling- MichelangeloI still have yet to see it in person, but I' already amazed by the pictures alone. There's just so much to it! And I'm kinda fascinated with the fingers being so close, but not touching.