FAKE BOOKS I HAVE QUOTED ON TWITTER
When a really good quote pops in my head that I make up, I like to tweet it. But I don't want people knowing it's mine. Most of the time I just want to see if anyone will actually call me out for it. (Accompanied by pictures when you Google the titles).
- •Tales from the Side of Misery by: Joel S. Walker
- •Flooded by: Shane Taylor
- •College: Learning How to Drown Properly ~ a memoir
- •The Autobiography of Frank Washington by: James Thomas
- •Sleeping Along the Journey by: Howard Johansson