ONE CHILDHOOD MEMORY I WOULD GO BACK AND RELIVE
This one took some time for me...
- •When I was younger (maybe ages 5-7) my neighbors, my brother, and I would get together all the time
- •We had water wars, played freeze tag, made makeshift bow and arrows, etc.
- •And we used to play street hockey
- •That's what I would want to relive... The street hockey.
- •There was so much joy in that and we would play for hours
- •Sure I got a black eye one time and my brother needed stitches after a high stick, but it was all fun
- •Some of those neighbors have moved away now and I haven't talked to them too much
- •But I would love to relive a summer day where all of the neighborhood kids get together to play some games.Doesn't even have to be street hockey, it could be anything
- •That would be pretty great.
- •(some of the neighborhood kids taking a break from hockey)