PLACES I DREAM OF VISITING...
I've never left the country (really the east coast of the US) and I've never been on a plane, but I really hope to soon.
- •IrelandI love everything about the idea of Ireland: the food, the music, the green countryside, everything.
- •EnglandPreferably the town of Scholes (where my ancestors are from) but anywhere will do. By blood, my last name is actually Scholes.
- •SpainPreferably Asturias (where my ancestors are from) but again, anywhere will do.
- •MoroccoI've always wanted to go to Morocco since I first went to Epcot in Disney World.
- •GermanyIt just seems like it would be cool, and Oktoberfest seems great.
- •IsraelA lot of cool Biblical stories happened there, so it would be pretty cool to visit.
- •JapanI really like 19th century Japanese art, I grew up with Pokemon and Dragonball Z, and the countryside looks beautiful.
- •CanadaCanadians just seem so nice, and the weather looks great.
- •Portland, OregonI'll admit, some of the reason I want to visit is because of "Portlandia" but I was interested in the city before that.
- •San Francisco, CaliforniaI really just want to visit Endor...
- •HawaiiReally just to say that I went.
- •UnknownI kind of want to just take a plane somewhere without planning and just end up somewhere. That would be some adventure.