REASONS WHY SCRUBS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW
- •It has amazing balanceHappy/Sad, Heavy/Lighthearted, Funny/Serious, etc. The overall scriptwriting is amazing.
- •The moralsEach episode has a purpose and a lesson, even if that lesson is unspoken.
- •Each character has their quirksThis is really important to me because it makes it more realistic. By making the characters a little odd and not perfect, it makes the show more believable.
- •J.D.'s mental talks/fantasiesBecause I overanalyze just as much.
- •"My Lunch" might be my favorite episode of any showI cry EVERY TIME I WATCH IT. And I'm not usually that emotional. I watch this whenever I need a good cry.
- •It is extremely relatableEven though I've never worked in a hospital. The themes, dialogue, characters, all of it. I just get it.
- •It gives me hopeBecause characters are always there to pick each other up. It makes me feel like I can make it through anything. It restores my faith in humanity.
- •But also reminds me that I'm not the only one who goes through certain situations
- •The music in every episode is perfect
- •And rewatchability is super high (an important factor)I can watch this at pretty much any point in life and be content.