Happy Sonday for those that celebrate. And Happy Sunday for those that do not.
- •What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, then who can be against us?
- •He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
- •Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.
- •Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.
- •Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- •As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
- •Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
- •For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
- •nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.