TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NAME
Inspired by @andersun
- •For the longest time I was gonna be Elijah.
- •But then somewhere it turned into David Elijah.
- •And then finally Elijah was just dropped.
- •Partially, I think it's because my Dad wanted a son named David Scholes Robson.
- •David Scholes was the name my Dad used to write under when he didn't want people knowing it was him.He always just liked the name.
- •Scholes is my middle name because by blood it is my last name.
- •My Great-Great-Great Grandmother was married to George Scholes. They had a child named George Scholes II. When George I died, she remarried to a guy with the last name Robson. So George Scholes II became George Scholes Robson I. And the name has passed down to my brother who is George Scholes Robson V.
- •So I'm David Scholes Robson.
- •Scholes comes from Anglo-Saxon origins. My family traces back to the town of Scholes, England near Leeds. The name might even come from Norse vikings originally though.
- •Robson is Scottish and also traces back to probable Scandinavian origins. But again, I'm not technically a Robson, but it is part of my name.