THE NAME LEGEND GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS...
To go along with @alexim's list
- •So my great great great grandparents (I think it's that many greats) had a son and named him after his father.They named him George Scholes II
- •But George Scholes I died
- •And my great great great grandmother remarriedTo a guy with the last name Robson
- •So George Scholes II became George Scholes Robson I
- •And that name has passed down the generations...
- •My brother is now George Scholes Robson V
- •But, by blood, we're not actually related to any Robson
- •And that's the story of my name... David Scholes Robson