THE WEST WING SEASONS, RANKED
- •Season 5Idk why, but I kinda have a vendetta against John Goodman, and the entire season seems really dark. I feel like they were trying to make up for the fact that Sorkin was gone and now were trying to make the show less idealistic and more realistic. I don't like that.
- •Season 7The debate episode is great. But TOBY?! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE TOBY?! (Actually I have this elaborate theory that I can explain in another list upon request) I think the finale was bad.
- •Season 6The Will Bailey "betrayal" and the search for the next president is really compelling.
- •Season 3As they bring in Bruno, everyone starts to argue and things start falling apart. I find a lot of characters begin to be really annoying during this season.
- •Season 4I like the Will Bailey/Sam Seaborn dynamic in the California arc, you could totally end it with the kidnapping (as Aaron Sorkin wished)
- •Season 1It started it all, you can see the characters starting to form, and the storylines are SO GOOD
- •Season 2Characters are solidified, Josh has the trauma issues, the MS comes to the front, and (of course) Ainsley Hayes. Also TWO CATHEDRALS!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼