TOP 10 FAVORITE BANDS, RANKED
I kept this strictly to BANDS. As in, everyone plays an instrument blah blah blah. I might like other songs or bands better at a certain time, but when I hear these 10 bands I smile and will almost always listen.
- 10.U2UNPOPULAR OPINION: War is my favorite album. Joshua Tree is alright (it didn't change my life). Gloria or Elevation are my favorite songs.
- 9.All American RejectsReminds me of my childhood.
- 8.GusterArchitects and Engineers is my favorite album from them, but Satellite is my favorite song by them.
- 7.Led ZeppelinJohn Bonham is one of my favorite drummers in the world. And JPJ influenced my bass playing x1000
- 6.WeezerI actually liked Raditude. So there's that.
- 5.The CarsI really only care about the first 2 albums- everything else is not that great. But those 2 albums are AMAZING.
- 4.OasisWhat's the Story (Morning Glory) is up there on top albums of all time in my opinion. And not just because of Wonderwall.
- 3.NewsboysThey've gone through so many member changes (which is annoying) but I'm mainly talking about 1992-2007 Newsboys. There was no gif for them 😔
- 2.Foo FightersI'll listen to anything Dave Grohl does.
- 1.The BeatlesYes, cliché, but my love for music would be nowhere without them.