ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND
Cute error icons.
- •YouTubeThe only icon that truly expresses sympathy for your situation. I'm sorry, that video doesn't exist. It sucks and I feel for you.
- •Still a thumbs-up, though. Don't get too discouraged.
- •SoundhoundThis cool icon used to appear when the app couldn't figure out a song, encouraging you do hold your phone closer to the speaker with poise and confidence.
- •Soundcloud< :( >
- •SnapchatIf you don't block anyone on Snapchat, this little dude is really happy about it. "Nothing to see here!"
- •Gmail AppSad cloud! Sad cloud!
- •VineBig sad
- •This blank soulless icon does a great job of representing an account with no photos.
- •Denny'sHaha, wait someone ate the page?
- •I don't think they use this fail whale anymore. What a chill whale.
- •GitHubSo cute! It's the github octopus dressed up like a Jedi!Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Google ChromeI wish it didn't have that weird nose but I still feel really bad for it and would give it a kiss on da cheekSuggested by @sky
- •NPRSo it's not an icon, but this is our 404 page. We're pretty clever.Suggested by @npr
- •The A.V ClubNothing but static.Suggested by @TheAVClub
- •Bruce SpringsteenSuggested by @betsy