MORE TOP REGRETS OF THE DYING
A palliative nurse recorded the most common regrets of the dying and told those regrets to me and I put them into a list:
- •Couldn't say the right thing at the right time all the time.
- •Weren't born a dog.
- •Had stayed in their college relationship too damn long when it was clearly doomed, but they were young and didn’t know how to end a relationship.
- •Didn't earn 100-million dollars.
- •Didn't keep in better contact with every one of their 1,322 Facebook friends.
- •Didn't complain about airlines enough on Twitter.
- •Swallowed all those spiders in their sleep.