TOP SONGS OF 2015 THAT AREN'T REAL
Because they're made up and don't exist.
- •Cutting Your Own Hairby The Cry For Helps
- •Unbelievablissby Goosey a really amazing up-and-coming female pop vocalist that doesn’t exist
- •My Pu$$y Ain't No ScanTronby Sixxie. Love when the gang vocals shout "Get Ya Number 2 Pencil Outta Here!"
- •Got a Zip Tie 'Round My HeartGood sad country tune by the inimitable and imaginary Hewitt Stone. "Oh I got a Zip Tie 'round my heart. Only gets tighter tryin' to pull it apart."
- •C.R.E.A.M. (Cream Rules Everything Around Me)by the Who-Tang Gang
- •Gotta Get You Back On L.A. Timeby JETLAGGED
- •Carry You Over the Freshholdfrom the album “Party Married” by Bryce Chase
- •Is it Moosecock?by The Punchlines
- •LEMME LAY DOWN FOR AN HOURby the Much-Limit Soldiers