WAYS TO COMMUNICATE THROUGH LIST APP
@arielist is new to ListApp and I think he's requested this list as a bit, but I'm gonna make it anyhow.
- •"Like" a listClick that star and it's like you're shouting "I like this list!"
- •CommentPost a specific comment, such as "Cool list!" to communicate you really like a list, or "Feeling #7" to communicate you really connect with item seven on a list
- •Make a SuggestionSuggest an item you think could be added to a list, like "Horses" by The Refreshments
- •Request a listRequest a list from someone, like "The Top 10 Songs About Whales"
- •Request a list that is actually a passive-aggressive messageFor example the list I requested from @arielist called "Reasons I haven't liked any of David Seger's lists yet"
- •Block someoneSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Follow someone with a Twitter handle and do an @reply.Suggested by @EricElkins