A day at the Washington Coast
Not as pretty as California beaches, or craggy as Oregon, but Washington has long, untouched stretches of beach with amazing waves and gorgeous sunsets.
- •The Captain fell asleep and beached his boat. It was gone at high tide.
- •White tail deer are your close neighbors at the Oyhut nature preserve.
- •When the weather turns it's still majestic.
- •Sunsets can be beautiful.
- •All sorts of treasures have washes up. This is the remains of a small trawler.
- •The wildlife is everywhere. Greenery and forests abound.