Things heard in the Salon this morning.
High end salon, Seattle suburb, 10:00am Sunday morning.
- •"I'm thinking of going pink and purple, can I get away with that in the office?"
- •"This second Reeces Cup is going to fuel my day."
- •Seven uncovered sneezes in succession from a 20 something young man. (Stopped breathing for a full minute there.)
- •Glass breaking, "Shit!" Giggle, from the teen dropping the ceramic coffee mug.
- •"I'm so ooooohhhhhhhhhh hungover, I should be home in bed, I feel like I'm going to hurl." From the overgrown frat boy stuck in the 90s. Two women changed seats.
- •"What are the colors of the wedding? Seriously? You're not joking? That's appalling! Am I too judgemental?"
- •""Can I get you something to drink?" "Only if it can ease this neutron bomb in my head." "Sorry we only have Anvil for that." "I'll take 4."
- •"What are you thinking of doing with your hair today?" "I want her hair." "I'll go ask her."