Already on li.st? Open in app.
There's one good thing about being bedridden during Labor Day Weekend. Television marathons. Harry Potter, I choose you.
- •Harry's aunt and uncle were basically car jacked every time school started.Hagrid broke into the house. The Weasleys staged a jail break. Cousin got a pig tail. Aunt was sent airborne. Mail caused actual, real structural damage.
- •No one ever explained why it always had to be Nigel Longbottom.Based things happened to Harry, sure. But everyday bad things happened to Nigel. I just wanted to hug him and then wrap him in bubble wrap. He's the real hero of this story. No one ever rallied around him.
- •Snape is my favorite character. (Spell check wanted that to be Snapple. I rebuked it.)RIP, Alan Rickman.
Gotta start somewhere. Here are five.
- •Memory foamRegular slippers should be enough, right?! How big is my ego that I have to have slippers, or even a mattress, that fit me and no one else? "Sorry, Mom. They won't fit you." "You can't sleep in my bed, Mom. It won't fit you."
- •"Snapped"I spent a few years as a heathen, and those Sunday mornings were filled with tales of murder and mayhem wrought by women who went over the edge. (I was binge-watching before it was a thing.) Of course I took notes. Every man should watch this show, and take notes, too.
- •Too $hortWhat?! I have layers. There's just something about an unapologetic rapper who is OK with the fact that he's not trying to make you woke. Party over here.