This week's guilty pleasures
Gotta start somewhere. Here are five.
- •Memory foamRegular slippers should be enough, right?! How big is my ego that I have to have slippers, or even a mattress, that fit me and no one else? "Sorry, Mom. They won't fit you." "You can't sleep in my bed, Mom. It won't fit you."
- •"Snapped"I spent a few years as a heathen, and those Sunday mornings were filled with tales of murder and mayhem wrought by women who went over the edge. (I was binge-watching before it was a thing.) Of course I took notes. Every man should watch this show, and take notes, too.
- •Too $hortWhat?! I have layers. There's just something about an unapologetic rapper who is OK with the fact that he's not trying to make you woke. Party over here.
- •"Just One of the Guys"Beautiful girl goes undercover as a boy to try to win a journalism internship. That sentence cracks me up. But if this movie's on, I'm watching.
- •Squeeze cheese on a Town House cracker while watching "Scandal"Her hair is too perfect, her clothes actually match. JAKE! Maybe I'm rebelling against all the perfection on display?