A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •January 2015Spend New Years in Cape Town. Day trip to Babylonstoren 💐🌳🍃
- •February 2015Brunch at Bistrotheque with friends. Not a great photo but this centrepiece was mega.
- •March 2015The play 'The Nether' by Jennifer Haley seriously messed with me. I highly recommend it and all should go see it if you have the chance. http://www.thenetherplay.com/
- •April 2015We got 2 puppies in April. Mac and SaSa 🐶🐶
- •May 2015New York in May for wedding. I ❤️ NY - I really do! I'd move there in a heartbeat.
- •June 2015Taylor Swift in Hyde Park. You know it - go Tay Tay!
- •July 2015Almond & Dill at Restaurant Story. One of the dishes of the taster menu at this 1 Michelin star ⭐️ restaurant. My first outing.
- •August 2015High 5-ing statues in Roma.
- •September 2015Miss Behave's GameShow gets out of hand - it's how it should be. 💫🎉🍾 http://missbehavegameshow.com/
- •October 2015Ai Weiwei's show at the Royal Academy of Arts blew me away. https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/ai-weiwei
- •November 2015Alabama Shakes at Brixton O2 Academy. Was just amazing.
- •December 2015As I did in 2014 - I ended 2015 at a wedding, this time in India. What a crazy affair. The best couple who brought friends together from over 10 countries.