FIVE MOVIES I WOULD WATCH ONCE A YEAR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
- •Empire Records'Who knows where thoughts come from, they just appear!'
- •Before SunsetCeline: Baby, you are gonna miss that plane. Jesse: I know.
- •The Darjeeling Limited'Stop including me!'
- •Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind"Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours"
- •Annie HallAlvy: Hey listen, gimme a kiss. Annie: Really? Alvy: Yeah, why not, because we're just gonna go home later, right, and then there's gonna be all that tension, we've never kissed before and I'll never know when to make the right move or anything. So we'll kiss now and get it over with, and then we'll go eat. We'll digest our food better.