FOOD/DRINKS I DISLIKED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BUT LIKE NOW
As I make this list I realise it was a texture and bitter thing...
- •Eggplant 🍆Too slimy
- •Coffee ☕️What is this thing adults can't live without? Too bitter
- •BeetrootToo maroon, too tart, too stain-y, too weird. Pick one.
- •PicklesI think it was cause it was too sour...or cause McDonald insist on putting it on my burger 🍔 and I was having none of that dictatorship.
- •Booze 🍷🍸🍹🍺Too bitter, weird, tart, too everything though this did not apply to champagne - that was fun cause of all the bubbles.
- •AvocadoToo green and mushy and it turned brown. I was suspicious of it 😒
- •Cheese 🧀🧀🧀Family was/still not big on cheese so I got dairylea & Kraft slice cheese at most. Anything else was too 'smelly' and gross. Now I enjoy a range of hard cheeses and its all very yumm. Unfortunate all blue and some soft cheeses are still disliked but I'm sure I'll get there one day.
- •GrapefruitYuck but now in my cocktail 🍹...yum! Also grapefruit soda!