🇮🇳 INDIA: MUMBAI & GOA SUGGESTIONS?
My first trip to India for an Indian wedding. Will be in Mumbai and Goa...any recommendations of must see, eat, visit?
- •Go to the beaches in Goa!Sorry, I can only think of Vagator and Anjuna beaches.
- •Mumbai: Gateway of India,Haji Ali mosque, Taj Mahal Hotel.
- •Colaba, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, Nariman Point.These are areas where you can walk around, eat and shop.
- •Goa: there are lots of beautiful old churches such as the St. Francis Xavier's.Panjim is the capital but there are lots of other areas where you can stay. It is full of tourists so people are used to seeing them and speak english.
- •Mumbai: Juhu BeachHad the best pav bhaji of my life thereSuggested by @jyoti