SKIN PRODUCTS I SWEAR BY
I'm obsessed cause I'm old. FYI these products are all reasonably priced aka won't break the bank.
- •Sébium H2O cleanser - BiodermaI swear by this. They didn't sell it in UK till now so use to stocked up in HK and South Africa whenever I went even though it's from France (@Lisa_Fav we should have met earlier).
- •Rosaliac CC Cream - La Roche-PosayI wear this everyday instead of foundation. It's so light and has spf 30 (not that I need it in the UK).
- •In Transit Camera Close Up - This WorksI ❤️❤️ this so much. Whenever I'm travelling I just take this one skin product instead of 3 different products. Makes my skin so perfectly dewy for when I put fancy make up on.
- •Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser - Liz EarleMy recent new find/love! There's a lot of hype around this product (though probably just UK based) so I was hesitant to try it - I don't do the hype wagon - but gave in eventually and am loving it. It's made my nightly facial routine quite relaxing and my skin hasn't felt softer.
- •Hydraphase Intense Yeux - La Roche-PosayANTI-FATIGUE ya'll.
- •Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm - AēsopSome people don't like the smell of this. I love it. Also hands so soft 😊
- •If anyone can recommend a reasonably price night cream, that would be great.