TEN THINGS I UNDERSTAND ONLY MARGINALLY BUT SPEAK ABOUT WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE 😬
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •LifeI hear 'fake it till you make it' is the way.
- •Love ❤️I know EVERYTHING....(that's why I'm single, tots).
- •Money / saving money💸💸💸 more like it
- •American politics 🇺🇸Sure, I have watched The West Wing at least 3 times over - that's what it's like and all I need to know right?
- •Mortgages rates/ buying a place in London
- •My jobStill feel like a fraud sometimes...seems unreal!
- •My faith or lack of (sometimes)On the fence but tend to jump/speak from either side with much confidences
- •Having kidsI have none so total expert
- •British political 🇬🇧I watched The West Wing - is it not the same? 'The Thick Of It' was my education that's correct right?
- •SnapchatYea I'm don't use this anymore but I totally KNOW what it is and how it works
- •😞😞😞😞😞Don't judge me - I am shamed. Honestly I am educating myself on all the politics side of stuff.