🚛 THE TALES OF A WOMAN WHO HAS TOO MUCH STUFF AND IS ON THE MOVE!
I guess I can use this as an intro list to my many moving related lists to come. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 thanks @jessicaz for making me live this pain via lists
- •Alas I am moving apartments in 2 weeks.
- •From South London to West LondonYou lister don't know but this is a huge deal in London. It's the north, south, east and west London divide - it's real!
- •But before I bask in the joys of a new place and new beginnings there's the 'little' problem of packingI have been here just over 3 years so have hoarded loads of 'things'.
- •WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM???I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF
- •How can I have accumulated so much clothes and stuff??LIKE SO MUCH - I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO TAKE A PHOTO TO SHOW YOU!
- •I'm actually feeling optimistic about the move.I'm moving from a dark damp basement flat to a sunny top floor flat.
- •First I just have to learn to part with things that are of no use and to let it go!Get through the packing part!
- •I have to purge! Yes purge.
- •Moving is stressful.
- •Listers please await some packing lists...While I don't pack....