TINDER BINGO™ 🎯
So I have a group of girlfriends, we have a group chat and it's called 'TINDER LOVING CARE'.
- •We chat about everything but mainly about the horror that is our dating lives. Out of the ashes of this horror the idea for this game come to me...
- •TINDER BINGO™It's not exclusive to tinder and really it can be played across all dating app platforms. I also use it on Bumble! It's not a game with any winners as such (if there was I would have won it).
- •Same concept as bingo but instead of numbers there are types of photos/profiles.So here are the main ones you can mark off your imaginary card:
- •With a babyEven better if there is addition clarification in the profile that the baby is not theirs but godchild, niece, nephew, etc.
- •With a petUsually dog but we allow others. Extra points for puppy or kitten.
- •HumanitariansSee here for more details: http://humanitariansoftinder.com/
- •Group photosEvery photos is a group photo basically like this...
- •Guys wearing sunglassesI don't trust a guys who's not willing to show me his eye. What are you hiding?
- •Just half naked torso photoYes this actually happens more often then you think
- •With a tigerI really don't understand why 'with a tiger' is so popular as a profile photo.
- •Every photo is an inspiration quote/car/some cartoon characterUmm do you know how tinder/bumble/dating app works?
- •Just plain weird!I don't even know how to explain this to you. You just know you've got it when you see it.
- •Follow up!The closest I got to hitting all these points was this one photo. Not too bad I think.
- •I'd really love to see a list from a guy's PoV on girls profiles.Any takers?