WAR PAINT 🎨
The 'shield' I wear daily (ok, not really daily cause sometimes on weekends I give it a rest). Actually wrote about a couple of these products here SKIN PRODUCTS I SWEAR BY too.
- •Bioderma: Sébium H2O cleanserI start with my fav.
- •The Ordinary: Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5Recent discovery, hyaluronic acid serum for £5.90. Oh I feel SO THRIFTY! I don't use this daily but just really wanted to tell you about it. Please also read this article about it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/skin/the-4-serum-that-is-challenging-the-price-of-premium-skincare/
- •La Roche-Posay: Rosaliac CC Cream❤️
- •YSL: Touche ÉclatHonestly need to find a cheaper alternative, but it's soooo good.
- •Benefit: Bo-ing concealer (no.2)For days when I need that little extra (damn pimple)
- •NARS: Blush ( in Orgasm)<insert some joke about faking - I don't know>
- •Marc Jacobs: Magic Marc'er Waterproof Liquid EyelinerI have found my PERFECT eyeliner. Having 'Chinese' eyes a lot of eyeliners I wear end up smudged by lunch time (ideal if i was going for the smokey eye look which at work, I'm not). This STAYS PUT - IT REALLY DOES and I can do the best on point flick/wing.
- •Dejavu: Fiberwig MascaraI don't really wear mascara daily but when I do it's this one. Japanese brand which I stock up on in HK.
- •NARS: Velvet Matt Lip Pencil (in Dolce Vita)I adore a matte lipstick and this is my favourite one for everyday use.