WAYS MY ROOM IS TRYING TO GET ME TO GO TO NARNIA
aka my hotel room in Ireland. Disclaimer - I am at an Irish wedding in Tipperary. I was a bridesmaid. I am still drunk. I went to bed at 5:30am. I will go back to sleep after writing this. I don't know what time check out is.
- •This is a ridiculously large suite for a single people.Perks of being the only single bridesmaid. YOU HAVE NO ONE so you get the nicest room. (😒 but still take it like the bitch that I am)
- •This, I am convinced, is the doorway to Narnia.These are the things in this room which are driving me to go to Narnia...
- •These Downton Abbey-esq curtains.All around the room...(torn, as I LOVE Downton Abbey really...)
- •This 1 single wall light...This is suppose to do what? Oh light the room you tell me - more like creepy spotlight for the artwork.
- •Which moves me on to the art in the room...Madam
- •Children paintingWhy?!? Oh don't forget spotlight on this one.
- •This bed😶
- •Having this in the room but no one to 'draw me like one of your French girls'This I regret the most.
- •This mystery locked door which I have no idea where the hell it goes to.It's not to a joined room - my suite is not next to other rooms (I've checked).
- •Having the free sockets on the other side of the bedroom...Come on this is unfair - I'm on 5% and need to finish this list!!!!
- •Thought I'd sacrifice one of the bedside lamps to charge my phone and this shit....It's a completely different type of socket to the rest of the room and my phone plug ...WTF
- •These ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ cupboards under the dressing tableWhere I should be able to put my legs - you know under the table...
- •Giving me sparkling water but not providing me with a bottle opener😞
- •Having the remote control next to the TV on the opposite side of the room.Yes I am one of those people who likes it next to where I will be sitting (in this case bed) and not the the TV - where I have to get up to go get it and go back. Too much work for what the remote is suppose to be the solution for.
- •Taking a sip of this, which I thought was water but it was the last of the G&T I was drinking this morning at 4am.TBF this is my fault and TBH I did it twice (poured it down the sink after the 2nd time 🙈)
- •This frosting on the bathroom mirrorIt's all kinds of 'in the way'...trust me, it really is.
- •So like...I can't...I'm going....Are they kind to drunks in Narnia?