Nicknames for our dog and the explanations for them (incomplete)
He's a dachshund we adopted in 2010.
- •Charlie (The only name he recognizes)I have more names for him than I do pictures of him.
- •ChuckBecause Peppermint Patty called Charlie Brown that.
- •Charles BarkleyBecause he barks a lot.
- •ChewbarkaBecause he chews and barks a lot.
- •Sir Barks a LotBecause he barks a lot.
- •ChewbarfaBecause he chews a lot and then barfs.
- •Charlie ChuckBecause it's fun to say, "What's up, Charlie Chuck?"
- •Lil' Log DogBecause he's a dog that looks like a log.
- •FattyBecause his stubby legs don't reach the ground. JK but it's a fun visual, right?
- •Floppy earsBecause they flop when he shakes the water off his head after I spray him with the water hose. Why the water hose? Because he's trying to come through the fence and that leads to...
- •ChucklesBecause it makes me laugh when he gets his head stuck in the fence.
- •StupidBecause he gets his head stuck in the fence. Don't worry. This name doesn't hurt his feelings. He only knows his real name.
- •Light snackBecause we have coyotes behind our house.
- •Charles in ChargeBecause he's not. Not even of his bladder.