December: A Sotu
- •Making extravagant plans45% average success rate
- •Eating mints like they're candybrrr... ❄️
- •HibernationIt's a real thing. Get alone time. Rest harder for longer as it gets darker earlier. Also time to be...
- •Digestively activeEat more, slower, smarter. Drink way more water. Pee so much it's inconvenient. Poop more. (Ask @sojka about the Squatty Potty)
- •Settle up/carve outRedeem gift cards you didn't use last year to clear space for your thoughtful nuclear friend base. Make room in your budget for self-care
- •Balance out.Swapping my usual punishing hot shower for a sustainably warm bath experience.
- •Slow down.But for like an hour. Better for the drought too or whatever so nobody gets mad
- •Less sugar, more spiceSwap sweetness for flavor. Fresh cinnamon or nutmeg in place of syrups in a coffee can be just as good! or different! in a better way
- •Reach outIf you have a grandparent, why aren't you writing them?
- •Step in faithIf you know you don't want to be in a situation but you don't have an alternative lined up, walk.
- •Hot/cold bottleDo I want warm ginger tea or water? Doesn't matter. Throw a lemon in there and have it all