This is an arsenal of things I always have on my person, in my bag or on my floorboard:
- •Flatsfor places I take my shoes off... pilates, fittings, sweat lodge, a pedicure maybe idk
- •The SneakerI often schedule things within a mile proximity of one another so I can park somewhere for a few hours and walk from spot to spot
- •A Heelusually some versatile black sandal situation, for these warm LA nights. I often go straight to a dinner from afternoon stuff, so ya girl tryna get that day-to-night.
- •Coconut Pull SachetsSwish in traffic
- •QuartersThe treehouse swear jar filled up fast, so meters are easy.
- •Hand SanitizerImportant to maintain newness
- •Pockets• ID, credit card, tinted chappie, car key, $20, and my pocketknife.
- •MoleskineIf I don't schedule it within that minute, I don't schedule it. God bless @stacymichelle
- •Hot/Cold Water BottleEverytime I refill it throughout the day, I throw in—
- •MixxxersI squeeze half a lemon in my hot water in the morning, and depart with the other half in my bottle. Matcha packets, aloe, apple cider vinegar, essential oils, stevia for coffee...
- •Makeup• A taupey brown (brows/liner/contour), a deep warm red (lips, cheeks, eyes), bb cream with an SPF, mascara, and a handful of great brushes.
- •Pens and PaperSometimes a To-Do pad, sometimes a small journal, usually both
- •Kit• Dry shampoo, hair ties, topstick, safety pins, band-aid, migraine meds, eye drops, inhaler, small nail file
- •Sealed Manila Envelope• European passport, new identity, burner phone and fifty thousand dollars cash in international currency in case I need to disappear quickly
- •Phone ChargerNever let it get below 50%