Things that happened after I deleted my Facebook account
I deleted my Facebook account for the first time back in 2014 for 8 months or so. Then around march 2015 I deleted again, this time for good (or until I feel the need to get back on tinder) ✌️️
- •People think I never leave the house and I'm not doing anything with my life because they can't see what I'm doing. Remember, if you didn't post a picture, it didn't happen.
- •I don't know what everybody else is up to and that is great 👍
- •My ex boyfriend sent me a friend request on LinkedInLol why fool
- •Family members think I'm being condescending or something because I don't like Facebook anymore and they love itIt's fine!!! You do you boo!
- •I have more time. More time that I wisely spend watching YouTube videos, checking my twitter timeline and writing lists, which is awesome 😀 👌
- •Nothing really happened. As you can tell, you don't need to be on Facebook if you don't want to. But if you don't, then delete it! You will be fine 😜