THINGS I CONVINCE MYSELF I DONT HAVE TIME FOR B/C IM 'TOO BUSY'
- •ExerciseWhy am I always sick and tired? Oh yeah, cuz I don't exercise.
- •Flossing my teethThat could be 30 seconds of more precious sleep.
- •Cleaning my roomUgh, I'll do it tomorrow.
- •LaundryWearing the same pair of socks three days in a row during summer is EXACTLY how you get athlete's foot.
- •WritingI guess it's hard to call myself an aspiring journalist if I'm always too brain dead to write when I get home from work. I told that blog I would get them that article a week ago.. Maybe I should start writing it.
- •Going to museums/parks/doing anything that makes living in NYC worth itI don't have any money anyway since I wasted it all on beer and Banana Republic dress shirts. Plus why would I want to go to Manhattan on the weekend when I can lie in bed and watch season four of Scrubs for the 50th time?
- •Reading booksWeird that I studied English in college and now all I read is the NYT Opinion section and The Atlantic. Definitely even harder to call yourself a writer when you don't read OR write.
- •DatingToo many bad experiences on Tinder, plus if true love is real that means I don't have to try, right?