Does this time of year make you stressed? Stress is like a virus. It can spread like wildfire, Don't be swept away by the stress express train.
- •Lavender, Drop everyone's stress level down a notch by using the king of stress busters! Defuse it into the air,add a few drops to hot water bottle. Burn a lavender candle, place some lavender in your pillow case. It really does work to keep things calm.
- •Honey, A teaspoon mixed with your favorite tea.
- •Vitamin C Citrus fruits and juices fight off any bug.
- •Rose oil Pamper your skin! Pamper yourself by making sure the biggest organ you have stays soft and nourished by moisturizing well after your shower or bath.
- •Herbal teas Try soothing blends like chamomile to ease tension or to cleanse away any sluggish feeling.
- •Breathe! Slow deep breaths will calm you if your feeling fraught.
- •Spices cook with plenty of garlic, ginger,and chilies over the winter months. They are all wonderful at boosting your immunity.
- •Sachets Make a small pouch or sachet of thyme and eucalyptus.
- •Warm it up! Keep your environment comfortable by snuggling under blankets, lighting a candles to represent hearth.
- •Chicken soup it is both warming and comforting, and has been proven to be effective against symptoms of the common cold.
- •A winter hug from me! Stay warm and well xo