BEST SWIM GOGGLES
BJ, how'd you know I needed to get this off my chest? These are my personal favorites...
- •"Swedish Goggles" (aka Malmsten)The real deal. The swimmer's google. They're sold in a little plastic bag, disassembled, and you get to custom build them. They come in several colors, even mirrored for outdoor swimming. The best part, they're 5 bucks ($15 mirrored). But don't wear them open water swimming in a triathlon or something because there's no padded eye gasket and if you get kicked, you're fucked.
- •Speedo Speed SocketThese goggles are off the fucking chain. Crazy comfortable. Never leak. Best anti-fog I've seen. Super durable strap that lasts forever.
- •Speedo VanquisherLove these goggles. Very comfortable. Different sized nose pieces for custom fit. Hate the strap. No give or stretch. Wouldn't race in them.
- •TYR VelocitySolid goggles. Very customizable. Good for training or racing.
- •TYR Special Ops Uni of Wisco EditionBecause Uni of Wisconsin.
- •Nike RemoraThe only Nike goggles I've ever worn. I was suspect about Nike getting in the swim game, but curious. The Remora are solid. Good goggles. Comfortable and good anti-fog.