PREDICTED FIRST COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE COMING SILVER LAKE WHOLE FOODS (365)
I know this aims for a narrow crowd, but be creative, guys...
- •There's no bike rack.
- •The olive oil game is weak.
- •Albertson's had better tortilla chips.
- •Don't carry my size in TomsSuggested by @Droptherock
- •WeHo location has a better selection of bulk grains and boxed waterSuggested by @bridgettelle
- •They paved paradise and put in a parking lotSuggested by @bridgettelle
- •Clogs up Glendale BlvdSuggested by @jesseno
- •The cukes are too goodSuggested by @TheWork
- •Smh wrong color Le CreusetSuggested by @eijafayaya
- •Only one type of pickled beets (this is my main grievance with the Venice Whole Foods)Suggested by @megaroni
- •Why have a craft beer bar when the selections are so bare?Suggested by @aus10
- •They're out of almond butter again!Suggested by @lhavertz