WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WATCH THE NCAAS SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS...
This happens every year. You too, right?
- •Hairs on neck stand up.
- •Heart pumps.
- •I tell myself, I still got it.
- •I go to the Rose Bowl pool, ready to get back in the game.
- •After just 200 yards I realize how very far outside the game I am.
- •I do a kick set. Less embarrassing. Good people watching.
- •Then finish with an all out 50 from a push, just to see... Nope.
- •Warm down (to avoid absolute body shutdown) and hit the showers.
- •Until next year...