WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WATCH THE NCAAS SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS...
This happens every year. You too, right?
- 1.Hairs on neck stand up.
- 2.Heart pumps.
- 3.I tell myself, I still got it.
- 4.I go to the Rose Bowl pool, ready to get back in the game.
- 5.After just 200 yards I realize how very far outside the game I am.
- 6.I do a kick set. Less embarrassing. Good people watching.
- 7.Then finish with an all out 50 from a push, just to see... Nope.
- 8.Warm down (to avoid absolute body shutdown) and hit the showers.
- 9.Until next year...