Books I Have Read More Than Once
not a complete list, just the ones I can think of right now
- •Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen ChomskyA coming of age novel about rocky horror picture show, high school, and feeling infinite.
- •Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan LethemA noir novel with a protagonist that has Tourette's Syndrome.
- •Animorphs (series) by KA ApplegateFantasy/sci-fi YA series about teens who get powers from aliens to turn into animals.
- •Jane Eyre by Charlotte BronteFuck Jane Eyre. I had to read this like 10 different times in my undergrad. I hate it.
- •The Importance of being Ernest by Oscar WildeA hilarious comedy errors by one of the best users of the English language to ever exist.