Fashion Predictions Most Likely to Be Seen at Coachella 2016
Every year at Coachella we see the same thing, copied outfits of Kendal Jenner and Vanessa Hudgens from the year before. As well as an assortment of flower headbands and bare feet. These are my style predictions for 2016 🌸
- •Michael Kors mini backpackBecause nothing says ~desert rave~ like a few hundred dollar backpack.
- •Sunglasses with 3D flowersThank you Kendal Jenner circa 2012 for this super original idea that will for sure be copied this year and years to come.
- •Gladiator sandalsI'm for sure wearing mine and I consider myself a ~trendy~ individual so I'm assuming I won't be the only one looking like a gladiator.
- •Giant flower totemsTotems are a rave culture fashion thing and also a good way to always know where your friends are. They're a great idea until you're the one forced to hold it. Also Vanessa Hudgens had one 2014 as well as every EDC goer in the Sahara tent.
- •Gem bindisYou can bet money on 2 out of every 5 little white girls having a gem in the middle of their forehead. (I'll probably be one of them but totally not the point!)
- •For Love And Lemons Bra worn as shirtIf this is you then congrats. You spent $100+ on a bra that will probably be ruined by the end of the weekend. It's trendy, I get it. But maybe we can be a little more original with our lace bra choices and also more economical.
- •One piece bathing suite with kimonoBecause that's something accepted in the Coachella community
- •Bare feetAlso accepted in the Coachella community but is SUPER gross trust me.
- •Those patterned bell bottom pants everyone hasYou're an outfit repeater if you show up to Coachella wearing these and deserve to be escorted off the premises. But obviously you're still going to.
- •Cow boy bootsYou're a few weeks early for Stage Coach if this is you at Coachella. I predict an ridiculous amount of these in our fashion forecast and if there's anything that can be done about this hazard then by all means STOP THIS!
- •Jens Pirate Booty tube topAnother ridiculously expensive clothing item that everyone and their mother will be wearing
- •PastiesFor whatever reason there are a large number of people that have decided that pasties are an acceptable article of clothing.
- •Guys in cargo shortsProbably frat boys who are also #fuqboyz
- •Man bunsBecause Coachella is the home of the hipsters
- •AdidasPeople who can't afford yeezy's
- •Yeezy'sPeople who paid a ridiculous amount for a workout sneaker and want to show that off (to those of you who will end up wearing your yeezy's to Coachella, my advise to you is to not do that. They will get ruined, and you will be sad)
- •Half up top bunYou know know what I'm talking about right? The girls who don't want to put all their hair up (probably me) so they put half of their hair in a messy bun on top their head.